Unattended Space Heater Fire | VICTORVILLE, CA 1.31.21


A unattended space heater may have caused a fire that tore through a Victorville home Sunday night. Flames leapt high into the night and could be seen for blocks around the residence. The fire was reported at 7:34 PM at a home located at 16180 Tawney Ridge Lane. According to a resident, the fire started in a back room where a heater was left on and unattended. The home had major damage resulting in a family being displaced. The official cause of the fire is under investigation by the Victorville Fire Department.

LLN IG – https://www.instagram.com/loudlabs_news/?hl=en
LLN FB – https://www.facebook.com/LoudLabsNews/