HAWTHORNE, CALIFORNIA – At least fifty employees were evacuated from a building owned by Space X due to a large natural gas leak. LACOFD firefighters arrived on scene and noticed an unknown vapor rising from a 100 by 200 foot metal clad building. After a search and investigation they positively identified the gases as natural gas. They immediately cut off the supply for the gas and a Gas Company worker was called out to tag and document the incident. It is unknown exactly what caused the gas leak. No injuries were reported.
LLN IG – https://www.instagram.com/loudlabs_news/?hl=en
LLN FB – https://www.facebook.com/LoudLabsNews/