QUEENS: 3 Poisoned by Carbon Monoxide
2.21.19 | by Adam Balhetchet
JAMAICA, Queens – Carbon monoxide poisoned 3 people, including a police officer. This happened at 4 am Thursday at 85-47 168th Pl, within the confines of the 107th Precinct. Victims were transported to Elmhurst Hospital in serious condition. Firefighters reported a grow house located in the home, and an illegal gas hookup. Buildings department and National Grid were requested to the scene. Neighbors stated off-camera that there were two males, white, in their forties, who lived in the home. One of them works at a school nearby.