CHINO HILLS, CALIFORNIA – Chino Valley Fire Department and San Bernardino Sheriff Department received multiple 911 calls of a house on fire on Velour Dr. Once firefighters and deputies arrived on scene they immediately started evacuating residents from the house and nearby residence. All residents made it out safely. The fire from the garage spread to the house. Firefighters had a gas leak outside the house that was shooting fire. Firefighters were able to turn off the gas before the gas meter before anymore damage was done. Unknown at this time how the fire started. No firefighters were injured during the fire.
LLN IG – https://www.instagram.com/loudlabs_news/?hl=en
LLN FB – https://www.facebook.com/LoudLabsNews/